Free Information Session
Sunday March 3, 2019, 5:30 pm ~ Danforth, 4th Floor
*Attendees receive three complimentary classes to try with faculty
To reserve and claim your free classes, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend
- Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who are already enrolled in the upcoming course
- Current yoga teachers who are looking to expand their knowledge of yoga
- Those in which yoga is a hobby looking to become a professional yoga teacher
- Yoga Practitioners looking to study more yoga but do not necessarily want to teach.
What to Expect
- Meet the faculty
- Learn about the program
- Q&A: come prepared with any questions you might have about our program, the teachers, the studio.
Why Choose The Yoga Sanctuary?
- TYS is a federally recognized educational institution, students of The Yoga Sanctuary will receive an official income tax receipt for tuition.
- Teaching Yoga Teachers since 2001, TYS is certified with Yoga Alliance and completion of your training means you are an internationally recognized yoga
- Tuition includes 8-months of unlimited yoga classes at both TYS locations.
- Graduates of our 250hr training receive on-going support through teaching opportunities and assisting internships at no extra cost.
- Flexible payment plans are available!
- Asana, Assisting and Teaching Methodologies focused on the Traditional Ashtanga Primary Series, Hatha, and Vinyasa Yoga.
- Yoga History, Philosophy, Ethics and lifestyle.
- Yoga Anatomy, Physiology and Subtle Energy Systems.
- Homework and Integrated Yoga Practices.
Early Bird Discount #1 – enroll by March 5th, 2019, save $250.
Early Bird Discount #2 – enroll between March 6 – 19, 2019, save $125.