WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICELIVE CLASSES ARE STREAMING NOW ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK
Dear Students of The Yoga Sanctuary:
We are all witnessing dramatic changes to our lives and businesses. As a leadership group, we have been reflecting upon what would be best for our business, our students and our future.
We know that the wellbeing of our members, instructors and staff must take precedence here.
We understand that your yoga classes and your yoga community play an important role in improving your mental and physical wellbeing, that is why we will be offering virtual online classes.
Take this time to practice at home, via Facebook Live and Instagram Live check out our website for the daily class offerings. Please continue to take care of yourself and each other.
Breathe Deeply Often,
The Yoga Sanctuary Team
Our response continues to be based on these pillars of public data, and will adapt responsively as this knowledge base evolves:
- City: Toronto.ca
- Province: Public Health Ontario & Ontario.ca
- Nation: Public Health Agency of Canada & Government of Canada
- Global scope of work: Center for Disease Control (CDC) & CDC Travel Advisories
- Find local Resources to support your wellbeing in difficult times (free & sliding scale) here.
“Prevention. Preparedness. […] And most of all, people. We’re in this together.”
– World Health Organization’s Director-General, Tedros Adhanom
We encourage regular 20 second handwashing (it’s a wonderful opportunity for a mini meditation, to take some deep breaths and tap into a sense of ease).
PRIORITIZING YOUR WELLNESS
- We encourage rest & self-care.
- The Yoga Sanctuary will continue working to ease stress and fear through offerings with supportive instructors. Please know that our response is adaptive to the situation, and that plans are in place to support your wellness even if you cannot attend classes. More on this soon!
- We will continually monitor, collect and share government-published resources and information with our community.