Yoga Teacher Training Information Session – Spring 2017
At The Yoga Sanctuary, we understand the excitement, importance and need for finding the right Yoga Teacher Training Course, for you. That is why we host several FREE Information Sessions at our studio leading up to the start of our upcoming training.
When is it?
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training INFO Sessions:
• Sunday, June 4, 2017. 10 – 11AM, Danforth Studio 2
Who should attend?
• Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who are already enrolled in the upcoming course.
• Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who have not yet enrolled in the course, but are looking to know more.
• Current yoga teachers who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of yoga.
• Hobby teachers looking to become a professional yoga teacher.
• Yoga students looking to study more yoga, but not wanting to certify to teach.
What to expect
• Meet the faculty.
• Meet potential classmates.
• Have access to 250+ page Teacher Training manual.
• Q&A – come prepared with any questions you might have about the program, the studio, your teachers, etc. No question is too small.
Applicants interested in signing up for the training need not wait for the information session to sign up. If you would like to sign up, please contact Arianna
All enrollments are on a first come first serve basis.